Johnny Zombie World War WU
2nd floor - Team yellow - Designed by Grant "The Rotter"
All Missions culminate in:
- Locating the vaccine (glow stick)
- Each mission will have the instructions for the next mission on the QR code
- Carrier must carry the Baylor see through plastic backpack with all QR materials and the Vax (glow stick)
- Once you have possession of all 4 codes, they are to be delivered along with the vaccine inside the backpack to the Lab (front lobby desk)
Mission 1 - 2nd floor
- Designate a team carrier - this person is to carry all codes throughout the game - protect this person from Johnny Zombie and "friends" at all costs.
- Your first vaccine must be retrieved, lit, and placed in your clear Baylor vaccine transport case:
- Your floor vaccine color is yellow - all QR codes will and the vax will be yellow.
The Z-Virus continues to infect Baylor. As a precaution, CL Grant Holland, has built a series of nanobots to creat and protect the Vaccine.
How things took a turn for the worse - After being bitten Grant sent his bots away to keep the vaccine safe from himself.
As the bots start to loose energy they are calling for you to find what they are protecting.
1. This bots GPS is on and sending out a signal